21 Things You Can Do With a Radio Show on PULSE
· Interview amazing educators and share their insights with others educators across the community.
· Curate and share powerful teaching strategies, tips and tools.
· Host a show that aggregates creative project-based learning assignments and publish them on your seacrhcable Show Notes page.
· Showcase your students' work to a national audience of educators.
· Offset the negative narrative about education by telling the wonderful stories of the great things happening in your school.
· Create your own school radio station to update parents and teachers on what's happening in your school (academics, sports, events).
· Put your pre-established streaming radio show or podcast on the BAM Radio Pulse to extend your reach, grow your audience and be part the amazing family we call the BAM Radio Network.
· Create a class radio show to update parents on what's happening in your classroom.
· Create student shows and have your students interview people from around the world on the subject you're teaching.
· Bring your written blog to life with radio segments and recorded discussions on your most popular blog posts.
· Use the Show Notes and BAM TV features to easily share your ideas using multiple mediums.
· Compile all of your favorite segments from across the network into a single episodes list that automatically becomes a station on BAM Radio Pulse.
· Host a radio show for your education NGO to connect constituents and showcase the people on your team and the great work being done.
· Create your own school radio station to help brand your school.
· Tweet or post your show to Twitter, Facebook and other top social networks with the click of a button.
· Raise funds for your school or class project.
· Follow the radio shows of other great educators and have your show followed as well.
· Create a district wide radio station to share information among all stakeholders.
· Authors writing about education can host shows discussing their books and be included on the authors channel
· Let your voice be heard and help give others a voice on the the all-education radio network.
· Be heard! Be heard! Finally, be heard!