Step 1: Record
First, determine your radio show’s content and format: Will you have a co-host? Will you interview guests? What will be the specific subject of the show?
Next, there are many ways to record your show. Watch any of these short third-party videos. Note: Many people use the term “podcasting” to refer to all online radio programming.
Podcasting for Dummies
More Recording Options:
- Learn how to podcast in three minutes
- Record online and download to your computer (HOST ONLY)
- How to record a podcast on your Mac
- How to record a podcast on your iPad
- How to record a podcast on your Smart phone